- Tel: 01736 850 972
Sue Parker Hall welcomes you to Empathic Anger Management, a radical new approach to anger management that helps you address the underlying issues.
EAM supervision is specialist support to
- address the powerful counter-tranferential responses when working with clients’ rage because projective identification is their major form of communication
- identify the therapist’s own rage issues which are frequently triggered in this work
- work relationally in a way that assists clients to transform their rage without re-traumatising them
- minimise the risk of evoking rageful client responses directed towards themself or the therapist
- sustain therapist confidence which is frequebtly undermined when working with this issue
- to process therapist’s vicarious trauma
Payment is made at the end of the session. Psychotherapy and counselling for individuals is on a weekly basis and I charge £50 per 50 minute session;a couples session on a weekly basis (1 hour) is £65.00. Face-to-face supervision is £75.00 for a 1 hour and 15 minute session on a monthly basis Empathic Anger Management Skype supervision is £55 by paypal or £50.00 by BACS for a 50 minute session.Some concessions for therapy clients and student supervisees are available.
If you are late arriving for a session we will end at the usual time to allow me to fulfil my other appointments for the day.
Cancelled appointments with less than one weeks notice are charged for. If you do need to cancel I will endeavour to offer you an alternative slot that week.
If these fees are unaffordable please consider the low cost counselling clinics which are supervised and managed by Sue Parker Hall (West of Cornwall) and Dr Cathy McQuaid (North Cornwall); sessions are weekly, 50 minutes and cost £20.00